Visit the popular Krakow and Wieliczka: get to know them or discover again and find out why "formerly Krakow beers weighed on tables of kings and ... miners were designated”.
- Flight arrival at Krakow, transfer to hotel
- Visiting the Old Town with a guide. The route includes:
- Wawel – a hill with a castle and a cathedral where Polish kings were crowned
- Market Square (Rynek) – the largest medieval market in Europe surrounded by world-class monuments
- St. Mary's Church (Kosciol Mariacki) - the church is famous for the bugle call and the amazing altar
-An evening on the Krakow Beer Trail. Numerous craft breweries hidden in the atmospheric alleys of the old town. There is top-quality golden liquor brewed with old, proven methods with the possibility of organizing tasting sessions, brewing shows or brewing workshops.
- Attractions to choose from:
- Underground Market - a multimedia trip into the past enlivened by archaeologists
- Kazimierz – charming Jewish quarter
- Wieliczka – a unique salt mine, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Feast in a stylized traditional beer inn 125 meters underground or in a brewery on the surface. Opportunity to taste the specialties of Polish cuisine and unusual beer delicacies.
-Transfer to the airport. Return flight to the country of residence
- Register | Contact us and reserve a trip
- Special offer for you | Ask for a tour programme and a price for your group
- Print a description of this excursion | Click to print the description of this trip
You can also see our other propositions. See the list of trips