A tour of the biggest attractions of Kujawy and Pomarania regions, where a "war" was played out for the dominance between the powerful Teutonic Order and affluent Gdansk merchants. The remains of it, however, are not destruction, but the highest world-class monuments located on the Vistula, the queen of Polish rivers
- Flight arrival to Gdansk, transfer to Torun
- Visiting the medieval city of UNESCO. On the route, among others:
- Old Town Square with Gothic tenement houses, town hall and ... a mysterious donkey
- The Gothic cathedral of St. Johns, which is a monument to the splendour of the city in the Middle Ages
- House and monument to the most famous resident of Toruń, astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus
- Torun's Leaning Tower (Torunska Krzywa Wieza), the most famous defensive tower in the walls of the old town
- Additional attractions to choose from:
- Boat cruise on the Vistula, an opportunity to enjoy the panorama of the old town
- Living Gingerbread Museum (Zywe Muzeum Piernika) – workshops and Gingerbread tasting, the favourite delicacies of Torunians.
- Screening at the Planetarium – virtual trip to space, which intrigued Nicolaus Copernicus.
- Welcome dinner in the restaurant. Opportunity to taste Polish cuisine or visit one of Toruń's restaurants serving only dumplings - a traditional Polish dish.
* The possibility of organizing an evening feast at the museum combined with tasting spicy mead - Torun's specialty
- Transfer to Gdansk. Visiting one of the most beautiful Polish cities. On the route, among others:
- Dlugi Targ, a city with a chairmanship to the old port, surrounded by beautiful tenement houses
- St. Mary's Basilica, the largest Gothic building in Gdansk. Possible entrance to the tower and admiring the unique panorama of the Tri-City and the Baltic Sea
* Attractions to choose from:
- The European Center for Solidarity and Polish History and the bankruptcy of the Iron Curtain in a nutshell
- Museum of the Second World War, history of the global conflict in one, the way the museum
- The Oliwa Cathedral and its famous organs, the Tri-City botanical garden
- Malbork Castle (UNESCO), the largest castle in Poland, one of the largest Gothic strongholds in the world built of 5 million bricks. Monument to the splendor and power of the Teutonic Order
- Transfer to the airport. Return flight to the country of residence
You can also see our other propositions. See the list of trips