Visit beautifully located Salzburg, where Mozart's talent developed, admire the "fjord" in the heart of the Bwarian Alps and find out why Vienna is considered the best city to live in the world.
- Flight arrival to Munchen airport, transfer to Dachau
- KL Dachau – Guided tour of the former Nazi concentration camp.
- Transfer to the hotel in Salzburg area. Accommodation and dinner
- After breakfast trip to the most picturesque corner of Bavaria, called the Pearl of the Bavarian Alps.
- Königssee – lake surrounded by powerful peaks, looks more like a norwegian fjord than a mountain lake.
- Boat trip - along the way, unforgettable views of the Alpine peaks
- Transfer and tour of Salzburg. A short walk around the old town. On the route:
- Mirabell garden and palace, built by the bishop for the daughter of a Salzburg merchant
- Cathedral - the city's symbol
- Mozart's house where the composer spent the first 17 years of his life
- Relax time on Getreidegasse, the oldest and one of the most beautiful streets of the city.
- Return to the hotel. Accommodation and dinner
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to Vienna
Visiting Vienna with a guide. On the route, among others:
- Schönbrunn Palace - the Habsburgs' summer residence full of splendor and scale. A walk through the most beautiful park and palace complex of Vienna
- Drive through the Vienna Ring - a representative boulevard, surrounded by impressive buildings
- Market Square and Cathedral Stephen's - a symbol of Vienna
- Hofburg - a magnificent imperial residence, from where for over seven centuries the Habsburg Empire was manager
- Relax time on Graben and Kohlmarkt - the most exclusive streets of Vienna, full of stylish shops
- Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation and dinner
*It is possible relax time at Prater - an amusement park, which is famous for its historic climate. An absolute must do is a ride on the Ferris Wheel and admire the Vienna skyline
- After breakfast, check out and it's time for rest and shopping in Vienna
- Transfer to the airport. Return flight to the country of residence
SALZBURG / VIENNA
Hotel **/*** or Youth Hostel. Accommodation in twin / triple rooms with bathroom in hotels or dormitory rooms in hostels.
- Transfers by comfortable coach / minibus with air conditioning
- 4 x accommodation in hotel or hostels (depending on the preferences of the group)
- 4 x Breakfast (buffet), 4 x dinner, (3 x lunch – option)
- Tour guide service (care of the tour-guide in Norwegian or English)
- Tickets with tour guides / audio guides to: KL Dachau
- Admission ticket to: Konigsee cruise
- 48h Munchen public transport ticket
- Travel insurance
Ask for a tour programme and a price for your group; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
THE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Flight ticket (air service)
You can also see our other propositions. See the list of trips