It is hard to get bored in Bavaria. Wonderful Alpine panoramas, fun, a castle straight from Disney movies and a journey on the trail of mysteries and modernity of Munich are waiting for you.
- Flight arrival to Munchen airport, transfer to Dachau
- KL Dachau – Guided tour of the former Nazi concentration camp.
- Transfer to the hotel in Munchen or area. Accommodation and dinner
- After breakfast all-day trip to the Allgau area. On the route:
- Visit to Neuschwanstein - most famous attractions in Bavaria. Those who think that Disney Castle exists only in fairy tales will certainly be surprised to see almost identical among the Bavarian Alps
- Time for entertainment in Allgau Skyline Park - the largest amusement parks in Bavaria offers over 50 attractions. Everyone will find something for themselves
- Return to the hotel on the evening. Dinner
- After breakfast it is time to explore Munchen - the Bavarian capital without boredom! What was the devil doing in the Munich cathedral? Where do you have to pet the Munich boar? Which convinced the monkey to give the future emperor Louis to her hands ... Exciting tours - guaranteed!
- Time to relax and buy souvenirs in the old town, an opportunity to try the famous pretzels, visit the Viktualienmarkt - for 200 years the main market square of the city or shopping madness at Kaufingerstraße - the city's main shopping street
- Return to the hotel. Dinner
- After breakfast, check out and attractions to choose from:
- Technical Museum - the largest and oldest technical museum in the world.
- BMW Museum and World - an interactive center and museum where you can learn everything about the brand, which is associated with Bavaria like no other
- Allianz Arena - Munich's greatest pride. The amazing Bayern Munchen stadium
- Transfer to the airport. Return flight to the country of residence.
*It is possible to extend your stay in Germany by one day. Our suggestion:
- After breakfast all-day trip to the “Roof of Germany”. During the trip:
- Ride up the Zugspitze (2962 m a.s.l.). An opportunity to take a look at the magnificent panoramas from the summit
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen. A walk through the winter capital of Germany, which impresses with picturesque Alpine buildings
- Return to the hotel. Dinner.
Hotel **/*** or Youth Hostel. Accommodation in twin / triple rooms with bathroom in hotels or dormitory rooms in hostels.
- Transfers by comfortable coach / minibus with air conditioning
- 4 x accommodation in hotel or hostels (depending on the preferences of the group)
- 4 x Breakfast (buffet), 4 x dinner, (3 x lunch – option)
- Tour guide service (care of the tour-guide in Norwegian or English)
- Tickets with tour guides / audio guides to: KL Dachau, Neuschwanstein
- Admission ticket to: selected attraction to day 4, Allgau Skyline Park
- 48h Munchen public transport ticket
- Travel insurance
Ask for a tour programme and a price for your group; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
THE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Flight ticket (air service)
You can also see our other propositions. See the list of trips