Take an adventurous trip to Krakow, famous for its beautiful old city. Drive a mining shaft deep into the earth to visit the amazing UNESCO salt mine and learn about the difficult history of the Nazi concentration camp in Auschwitz.
- Flight arrival at Krakow
- Wieliczka – a unique salt mine, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. An exciting journey of the former mining shaft deep into the earth awaits the participants
- Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation and dinner
- After breakfast time to discover with a guide Krakows wonderful old town:
- Krakow sightseeing with a guide. On the route, among others:
- Wawel - a hill with a castle and a cathedral where Polish kings were crowned
- Market - the largest medieval market in Europe surrounded by world-class monuments
- St. Mary's Church - the church is famous for the bugle call and the amazing altar
- In the afternoon, an attraction to choose from:
- Underground of the Market - a multimedia trip into the past enlivened by archaeologists
- Schindler's Factory - commemorates Krakow from the times of the Second World War
- Kazimierz - one of the most mysterious neighborhoods in the city with
- Return to the hotel. Accommodation and dinner
- After breakfast, check out
- Auschwitz – Guided tour of the former Nazi concentration camp. Inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Transfer to the airport. Return flight to the country of residence.
*It is possible to extend your stay in Poland by one day. Our suggestion:
- Trip to Zator after breakfast
• All-day stay in Energylandia - the largest Amusement Park in Poland. You can find here a variety of adrenaline-filled attractions: extreme Roller Coasters, water slides and much more
- Return to the place of accommodation and dinner
KRAKOW (MALOPOLSKA AREA)
Hotel **/*** or Youth Hostel. Accommodation in twin / triple rooms with bathroom in hotels or dormitory rooms in hostels.
- Transfers by comfortable coach / minibus with air conditioning
- 3 x accommodation in hotel or hostels (depending on the preferences of the group)
- 3 x Breakfast (buffet), 3 x dinner, (3 x lunch – option)
- Tour guide service (care of the tour-guide in Norwegian or English)
- Tickets with tour guides / audio guides to: Wieliczka Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau historical tour
- Admission ticket to: St. Mary’s Church and selected additional attractions in day 2
- 24h Krakow public transport ticket
- Travel insurance
Ask for a tour programme and a price for your group; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
THE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Flight ticket (air service)
- Register | Contact us and reserve a trip
- Special offer for you | Ask for a tour programme and a price for your group
- Print a description of this excursion | Click to print the description of this trip
You can also see our other propositions. See the list of trips