The trip is ideal for everyone who wants to escape from the hustle and bustle and can appreciate the charm of small towns. Poland has many such romantic spots to offer, and Kazimierz Dolny and Sandomierz are often considered the most beautiful ones
- Flight arrival at Warszawa or Krakow
- Transfer to the hotel / guest house
- Accommodation and rest
- Visiting the ruins of Janowiec, one of the largest castles in Poland
- Take a boat cruise to Kazimierz and admire the magnificent views of the Vistula, the longest Polish river
- Kazimierz Dolny – charms guests with its picturesque location, beautiful monuments and a unique atmosphere. Walk through the bustling market square to the castle, from where you can look down on the whole town.
- Free time is an opportunity to rest from the hardships of sightseeing, but also to taste delicious roosters and butter bread, which is a symbol of the city.
- Sandomierz – one of the most beautiful cities in Poland, located on a high Vistula escarpment:
- A leaning market with an exceptional Renaissance town hall
- Sandomierz Cathedral, funded by the Polish King Casimir the Great for repentance
- Rambling through underground corridors hollowed out in the rock, where the inhabitants were protected during the invasion
-Transfer to the airport (Warszawa or Krakow)
- Return flight to the country of residence
You can also see our other propositions. See the list of trips